Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hennessey Hammock is here!!!!

Today I received the Hennessey Hammock that I ordered as my main shelter when I can't find another place to crash, http://www.hennessyhammock.com/specs-ul-asym.html . Jenni and I put up the hammock and then we each took a turn laying in it. It's a pretty sweet piece of equipment. I've found a couple parts of the system that I'll need to tweak but overall it's very, very nice. Light, comfortable and easy to put up/take down. Unlike the conventional hammock that is uncomfortable after an hour, the Hennessey Hammock advises you to lay diagonally to the main axis of the hammock which straightens out your back and allows you to sleep on your back or on your side.

I didn't ride today but yesterday was another 28 miles on the ride home from work. Hopefully I'll be able to put in some more time tomorrow.

No comments: